Connect. Volunteer. Learn.
Find an opportunity, get involved and access resources.
STARS After School
- Develop friendships
- Work with the same students every week
- Help students with homework
- Lead enrichment activities like art, science, reading and more
- 1st through 12th grade
- Only 1 hour per week
- Mon-Thurs, various times from 3:30-6:30
- Must be 14 years or older.
- August through May
- Walk alongside a student
- Develop an impactful relationship
- Average 2 hours/week, at least 1 year
- Receive coaching, support and training
- Group mentoring options also available
- Must be 21 years or older
Kids Reading to Succeed
- Read with students for 1 hour
- 1st Saturday of the month
- No commitment – come when you can!
- First apply (by clicking ‘KRS Application’ below) then click the ‘Details & Signup’ button for more info and to sign up
- Read with elementary students 1-5 hrs/wk in July.
- Provide lunch for 30 volunteers the week of June 26th.
- Help with camp registration the morning of June 26th.
- Join the decorations, registration, or Pep Rally activities team for the annual Stars for Tomorrow event!
- Contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, or apply by clicking the button below: